Tuesday 16 February 2010

Wandering Mind

Sometimes, I dislike (hate is a strong word for me) it when I'm idle. My mind wanders to so many things and because I'm very fickle and I get bored really easily, it tends to veer off to the forbidden path - SHOES and bags. They're the topics that perk me up especially if it involves buying them.

This morning while on the train, I was thinking that most of my shoes are a bit damaged on the tip mostly those that have pointy end. I still keep on wearing them when it rains - I don't want to ruin my good shoes. I made a mental note of disposing those that I thought are really tacky already. But another part of me says, they're still usable. Hummmm. Also, I added one rule in buying shoes, no more pointy tip.

Today, I'm drolling over these:



They're all Nine West - I became a fan as I like their style - comfy, practical and affordable. The last pair I bought was really good and sturdy - but not apt for pushing Baby jogger city select. It's a blessing, Jens is more of a stroller than a pram baby now.

*****

0 comments: