Saturday 27 February 2010

Fill for the Week

As usual, I was at the ozsale site to browse around. I'm curbing my shopping these days so I just window shop mostly for shoes (not really forwireless security systems). Anyway, here are what filled my eyes.


This laptop bag is adorable. It's just a shame that it can't hold my notebook as it's quite wide. I'm due to buy a laptop bag soon so I'll keep my eyes open.

I'm not really into scarf. It seldom gets too cold here in winter that wearing scarf for me is not a necessity. But this one is just beautiful all on its own. It's quite dear though. I bought myself a 4.50 scarf last week and I'm sure that'll last me 10 years. Scrooge.


And these are my favourite. I'm looking for shoes that I can wear on winter. And these just fit my criteria - not too high, not pointy and pretty. It comes in black and patent as well. Oh well!

*****

0 comments: