Sunday 14 February 2010

I am Adventurous




You Need Adventure



You need change, excitement, and thrills in your life. You can't stand being bored. You crave new experiences... big experiences. You are big on taking risks. Staying stimulated is crucial for your happiness. If you don't have enough to do, you tend to cause drama. If you can harness the way, you are a visionary leader. You are ready to charge ahead into the future.



I love adventures not as natural fat burners but it's in my nature, although when I was single I have lived a quiet, normaly and boring life. I guess during those times, I was just playing safe as you know, I'm trying to take care of myself while living alone.

And now that we do have a kid, we're trying to down play everything too but as a family, we love adventures. And we are looking forward for more in the future.
*****

0 comments: