Friday 25 September 2009

Totes


7749 Missco Patchwork Leather Tote
Missco patchwork leather tote. This Missco tote has double pvc handles and a pvc base. The body this tote is patchwork leather. There is a magnetic fastener at the top of this Missco tote. Available in 2 colours.
PRICE
AU$59.99
DIMENSION
33cm(H) x 60cm(W) x 20cm(D)
AVAILABLE COLOURS
Tan,Yellow.


8005 Missco Rope Handle Cotton Tote
Missco rope handle cotton tote. This Missco tote is an ideal summer beach bag. Available in 3 colours.
PRICE
AU$16.99
DIMENSION
35cm(H) x 55cm(W) x 20cm(D)
AVAILABLE COLOURS
Stars,Zebra,Leopard.


7982 Missco Printed Cotton Tote
Missco printed cotton tote. This Missco tote has double handles and a drawstring to gather the top. It would make an ideal beach or shopping bag. Available in 2 colours.
PRICE
AU$12.99
DIMENSION
41cm(H) x 41cm(W) x 1cm(D)
AVAILABLE COLOURS
Hearts,Peace.

I like these totes. And they are cheap. Hummmm, I've been mulling over if I really need another bag. I like pink one. Hummmmm. It's not that I am saving up for a exam table for Jens' schooling, it's just that I also have a tote that Mcj bought for me so no need for another one. :)

0 comments: