Friday 11 September 2009

Free Time

I've been feeling sick for the past weeks but I still go to work. It's nothing that panadol can't cure, that's what I though. First, I got cough then flu and cold. Talking of taking it all in.

Today, I decided to skip work. I just don't feel good enough. Besides, I am not busy in the office anymore. I have missed the department meeting but hey, nothing much aside from that. I can get updates from my boss on Monday anyway.

We woke up later today. I dropped Jens to "school" and did some retail therapy - summer office clothes. What a better way to spend a day off, isn't it? I really love it now that I know how to drive and have my own car.

And what else am I doing? Oogling on these:

I'm running out of fragrance and maybe out of loose diamonds. Hahaha. In my dreams.

0 comments: