Friday 18 September 2009

Green Christmas?

The first -ber month is closing to an end. I miss Philippines more. I haven't seen any Christmas light here yet but I bet some of the Filipinos are already decorating their homes.




You Are Green Lights



Your holidays are a time of rest and solace.

You take time to reflect on the year that's passed.



You also enjoy connecting with friends and family you've lost touch with.

The holidays are your opportunity to remember what's important in your life.




I've always liked green. Hopefully, this years Christmas is a lot merrier than the year before. We're going to Sydney so I'm not sure what awaits us. Oh, I haven't asked for a leave yet, so it's not a real deal yet.

I wonder what will I get this year? I don't wish for anything except maybe one of the desktop computers that I used will get fixed. I already got so many gifts and blessings from God through Mcj and my family. What else could I ask for?

0 comments: