Tuesday 5 May 2009

Wishing for an IPhone

As much as I claim that I don’t go with fashion or latest trend and at some point I am technologically challenged, there’s still times that I wish I could just give in and buy an Iphone. I can’t justify it even to myself to spend heaps of money for something that is not a necessity or won’t make me feel better all as in ALL the time. But it’s just the stingy in me talking. Hahaha.

But of course, I long to own an Iphone. If only there are generous people out there that will gift it to me this coming Mother’s Day. Don’t count on Mcj as I’ve already told him not to buy Iphone last year. I want somebody who won’t be using our family’s money.

I like Iphone’s features, the slick trend and the look. I love all of it. Maybe, someday I would be able to get intouch with the shopaholic in me again and impulsively buy one. I would do it with my eyes tight shut and of course on sale.

0 comments: