Thursday 14 May 2009

Little Boy's Happy Today

We plan on celebrating Jens 2nd birthday in advance in the Philippines on our holiday. We don’t have many friends here with kids that we can invite to the party. Jens’ 1st was actually spent at the zoo. I haven’t even made first birthday invitations. So being with family back in RP and with so many children in the neighbourhood will give Jens a good idea what birthday party means – fun, fun and more fun.

I’ve been drawing up menus and stuff to buy in Manila for the party. It wouldn’t be a real fancy one with stick to the theme costume and what have yous, but I want to at least put a theme to it. I haven’t decided what yet. I will decide when I am at the shop and see what theme they have the most supplies available.

I haven’t made the birthday invites. That won’t be necessary as invites travel by word of mouth back in my parents’ place.

The 2nd birthday would be a big one for Jens as he will also have a little party at school. Muffins, cupcakes, etc include the list. We might also have a little fun at home on his day.

0 comments: