Sunday 22 March 2009

More for the To do Basket

Jens had went home twice with stamps on his hand. He did something good at school, which made Mummy and Daddy proud.

We are thinking of doing the same motivation method, putting stamps on his hand when he did good but I haven't gotten around of buying a stamp yet, maybe rubber stamps. That's one for the to do list which goes longer and longer every day.

Another one, buy the ugg boots on sale in Aldi. They're just $10 a pair. When I told Mcj yesterday, he said I didn't want to buy when we were at the airport two years ago. Not that I didn't want to, I just didn't want the price. For something that you can't wear all year round, $100 bucks is too dear for me. Well, it's just me talking. Mcj doesn't mind paying whatever as long as he wants it/them.

0 comments: