Monday 2 March 2009

Excited

Our most awaited family holiday is drawing near. And we’re so excited that although we’ve planned out almost everything, I am not sure if we have thought and considered everything that we need or to do. We haven’t booked our hotel accommodation and transportation in the Philippines.

And I have another holiday to plan – one for next year. Our points in our holiday club will soon expire – March 31st. We don’t have to book a holiday within that date but we can spend the points for future holidays. We are planning to go to Cairns. Although, it is just close here, I haven’t been there. We’ll that’s the closest that we can get without spending much money as after our holiday in the Philippines, I’m sure we’ll be feeling a hole in our pockets.

I’ve been asking Mcj if we can go camping instead but we are in the process of selling the camper-trailer. A camping trip would have a thin chance then and I haven't stayed in rv parks yet.

0 comments: