Friday 10 April 2009

Today's Pick

It's been a long while since I last updated this blog. As always, I have a very lame excuse - busy busy busy. :)

Anyway, on the shoes department, I love these. Hummm.

Colorful and feminine tied-dyed pumps by Bettye Muller
Tie-dye inspired, the batik-like print revels in shades of yellow, teal and gray against a backdrop of navy blue. Its exquisite, feminine lines (it's the same style as the Bardot for the many of you that loved that shoe), and its festive fabric make the Rita equally flirty and festive. If ever in doubt, wear with jeans for a look far-out. 3 inch heel. Leather sole. Made in Italy. Medium width.

I can't afford them though - not within my budget for something that I can only wear occasionally. Maybe, if I'm one of the Mesothelioma lawyers, I'll have all the money to buy them.

0 comments: