Saturday 7 February 2009

A Jen Fan

I used not to be a fan of Jennifer Anniston but I'm a convert now. I think because I like watching friends and I like here there - all of them actually.

I buy magazines that Jennifer is in, I read articles that she's in, I read anything about her. I'm not really fanatic but, I just like her. That's all.

Anyway, read this today in yahoo lifestyle:

While Jennifer Aniston went into coy mode when Ellen DeGeneres pressed her on the topic of John Mayer, the five-time Grammy winner himself was only too happy to discuss life and times with Aniston, in an interview to air Monday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

And neither he nor DeGeneres was particularly shy about certain private details.

"Do you sleep over?" the TV host asks bluntly.

"Yeah, there are sleepovers, yeah," Mayer replies, prompting a "Wow" out of DeGeneres.

"Yes," Mayer repeats, "yes, there are."

"You have sleepovers," says DeGeneres. "That's cute."

One more time, Mayer says: "Yes, there are. There are sleepovers."

Inside Aniston's House
What prompted the discussion was DeGeneres and Mayer's recounting their both having been to Aniston's housewarming party for her new hi-tech residence.

As described by Mayer, "There is no normal thing in the Aniston house. You won't find a light switch. The light switch is not antiquated - there is a six-button light panel. It does everything. The top button is 'on,' and the button right below that one seems to be an air horn, so in the middle of the night it's very difficult."

Mayer also admits it's all a bit too much. "I just want a switch that glows orange. Just give me a switch that glows orange, and I can swing my arm up [and turn on the light]. I don't want a smart-home button."



I'ved been looking up for Jen's website but haven't found it yet. I always stumble on diet pills site which I don't really need. Anybody who can share it with me?

0 comments: