Monday 21 July 2008

Travel Plans

My sister has kept on asking me when are we going to the Philippines. You see, we informed them of our holiday plan which was supposedly this July but since, Mcj will have his teeth fixed on early August we postponed it. And we are not sure now when can we make the plan happen.

But I think, it is really not meant to be for us to go as we haven't got luggages yet. We planned on buying them but well, it just remains a plan. Plus we haven't consider on taking travel health insurance yet. Though Jens is up to date with his vaccine, he might still be vulnerable to any illnesses out there.

Well, I'm still in the lookout for value for money suitcases. One of these days, we might get around of really going to the shop with the intension of buying luggages. For now, I'll just keep mum on my sister's question. :)

0 comments: