Monday 21 July 2008

Boost Him Up

Just this evening, MIL was talking to me of her buying a booster seat for their car for the Little Boy's use. Well, though we have car seat for him in our car, there are times that Mcj could not take us to somewhere that we want or could not pick us up, so my FIL is always on the rescue. He doesn't really keen on using our car because it is big for him to control and the steps are higher.

Anyway, I didn't give her any comment. As long as it doesn't cost her that much, I don't really mind. She said, there was a $50 one in the shopping catalogue this weekend.

And I searched the net and found this pretty thing (no really like Britax car seats). If only the little boy can have this. The Daddy already objected of me buying a reddish/pinkish jammies.

0 comments: