Tuesday 22 May 2007

Tips in Buying Shoes

For those who loves shoes, here's another handy tip for you.

If the shoe doesn't fit, don't buy it. It won't stretch enough to be comfortable and goodness knows, your feet will never shrink. Make sure you follow these guidelines:

There should be about 1/2" between the tip of your biggest toe and the end of the shoe.

Stand up when being fitted because feet are longer when you're standing.

Buy shoes at the end of the day when feet are largest.

Measure both of your feet - they may not be the same size.



I have problem in buying shoes. I have an odd size and shape feet. They're long and slim and the shoes that I always found were either fit the width of my feet but are too short or fit the length but is too narrow for the width. Now, tell me where can I find the right shoes for me other than to have them customized? But, I don't own a customize shoes yet.

And what do I get from this dilemna? Calusses in almost all of my toes. Thanks goodness, I am not really wearing leather shoes that often these days that those pronounced buttons on my toes have lighten and are not so visible.

0 comments: