Wednesday 30 May 2007

Go Bloggerwave

I became a member in Bloggerwave two weeks ago, registered my blog which the approval didn't take that long, made my first post and then the second, third and fourth, and today, I get paid! Yooohooooo! I was surprised and at the same time thrilled when I opened my email this morning and read the message from Bloggerwave confirming the payment they made to my Paypal account. I wasn't really expecting the payment to be that soon! One of the surprises this week that I've got!

Becoming a member in Bloggerwave was so easy, registering your blog and have it approved didn't take much time, getting your posts approve is just like a walk in the park... and payment comes in too quickly! How cool is that? I highly recommend Bloggerwave to those bloggers who wants to get paid.


0 comments: