Monday 14 May 2007

Pick and Match

Before I discover the shoe-mania in me, I always buy neutral colored shoes to be always on the safe side when matching it with my hand bag and clothes. Then came the rushing of a shoe person which nudge me to buy shoes of variant colors with matching handbags and to be frank, to spend a hard earned money for luxury like these is sometimes emotional-tearing. What's more pocket-wrenching is you have to make sure that you have clothes of the same shade or better yet, buy them together with the shoes. What a dear hobby, I would say.

This tip is very helpful for dressing up.

Q. Which Shoes Should I Wear for Special Occasions?
A. Shoes should be at least the same color intensity or darker than the dress (not lighter) as a general rule (there are always exceptions) Go for a little shine for a special look, including beads or glitter or just a metallic gold, bronze or silver leather. Sandals, slingbacks and open-toed pumps are perfect for special occasions because they jazz up most dresses and look so feminine. You don't need stilettos, but women look best with a little bit of height added (at least an inch of heel).


Source

0 comments: