Sunday 3 June 2012

Too Right

This is just about right. Yes, picky in everything I suppose even with the people that I relate with. The best part I like is I am easy to make happy. Big check. I maybe picky but I get ecstatic in small things. I don't have to be impressed with fancy stuff. I am too conventional, remember? A bonfire will surely pick me up now that it's dark and cold. It doesn't matter if it is propane fire pit.

You are Picky


You have a sharp personality, and you never hesitate to say what's on your mind.

You are always looking to add a little more authenticity to your life. You prefer things and people that are real.

People can count on you to be calm and level headed. You are the voice of reason.

People don't realize you're more conventional than you seem. It's easy to make you happy.
*****

0 comments: