Sunday 3 June 2012

Is this it?

GWYNETH PALTROW'S HOOPS I caught a close-up of Gwyneth's cool earrings while watching the Met Gala live-stream. Details, please! – Lori To accessorize her Prada mini, the Goopster selected bling-tastic Anna Hu earrings, inspired by fighting scenes in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (yes, really!) and featuring emeralds, diamonds, tsavorites and rubies set in white gold.
The controversial dress that showed off more that hide? I have heard something about it but I have not seen the dress though. If this is it, it shows plenty how fit she is. I like this actress in the Iron Man. I can't remember if I have seen one of her movies before the IM. But now, I am hooked but also because of Tony - especially when she argues with him, they do have some remote control harmony at least.
*****

0 comments: