Saturday 18 December 2010

Security is...




You Need Security



To be happy in life, you need to feel as secure and grounded as possible.
You have to know that things will be okay no matter what. You plan for the worst.
You tend to be cautious, and you always think of the long term consequences before you act.
Living a low-key, responsible life is the only way to ensure that you can truly relax.




boring, I would say. I took this quiz but I don't think this is me. I live on the dangerous side at times and I'm more a go with the flow person. I plan but only up to some extent.

But security for me is more on being secured physically and financially. I'm working on being cautious on the latter - a work in progress. I know some have even to install spy gear to ensure their security. But one can only be prepared up to some extent yet it always pay to be on the right foot when it comes to those elements - unwanted that is.

This festive season, it's so easy to let loose as some puts their guard down but I know there are just some who lurks around the corner ready to pounce. It pays to be ever ready and be vigilant.

*****

0 comments: