Saturday 18 December 2010

On J Garner


JENNIFER GARNER'S PURSE
I would love to find out who makes the leather and suede saddle bag Jennifer Garner is wearing. Can you help me? – Heather C.
Multi-tasking mom Garner stays hands-free with her Marcello de Cartier saddle bag.

NATALIE PORTMAN'S CLUTCHI have to have Natalie Portman's book clutch from the N.Y.C. premiere of Black Swan. Please tell me where she got it! – Abby O.
The Harvard alum makes reading look sexy, with an Olympia Le–Tan Lolita book clutch at the Black Swan premiere.
Editors' Picks

Marcello de Cartier Saddle Bag in Red, $1,500, cartier.com
Lucky Brand Saddle Bag, $73, dillards.com

JEN & MARTHA
While filming Martha Stewart's Holiday Open House, the domestic doyenne welcomed Jennifer Garner to learn how to make golden cream cheese boy cookies and Christmas cottages.

So this weeks update on J Garner are above. I make it a point to update myself of the where abouts of my favourite celebs. Whether gossip or not though I just visit reliable sites. You know, news about celebs have to be taken like a grain of salt. It's like looking for travel deals, trust only the reliable.

****

0 comments: