Sunday 28 August 2011

What's on your Nails?


DAY-GLO PINK

Stars from Emma Stone to Khloe Kardashian are sporting this ultra-hot hue with their wardrobes. To dip a toe into the trend, keep the color on your fingernails, like Selena Gomez, while leaving the rest of your look neutral.



SOFT BLUE

Who says baby blues and pinks should be spring only? Subvert tradition and stand out from a pack of reds and neutrals with this bright, fun shade that is great against fall's hottest jewel tones.


I am not really into nail polish these days. I used to but it takes time to keep them up (not that I am fixing things like gianna rims), I gave up. These are my picks though. Or something orangy-ish would be good too. Anything that enhances my complexion and texture of my skin is good.

*****

0 comments: