Sunday 10 July 2011

Structured Clutch


SUNSHINE STATE

For the Duchess of Cambridge's trip to Calgary, she ditches her neutral palette for a lemon-yellow Jenny Packham dress, paired with the L.K. Bennett clutch and heels she’s been sporting throughout the trip.


As always, structured clutch doesn't get passed my attention. I particularly like the Duchess' clutch in the photo. I looked up L. K. Bennet collection and found this one.


Nico Clutch
£155.00£125.00
Tan - Natural
he sharp silhouette of the Nico roll clutch adds instant style impact. The woven straw exterior offers distinctive textural interest.


I'm in the lookout for a clutch big enough to hold some basics (not a yoga mat) but this one is really too small. And I am tight in time, I might not be able to find one.
*****

0 comments: