Sunday 22 May 2011

Small Bag

I'll be in need of a small bag soon (and some czech glass beads, if I can grab a hold of some locally).. and I think these are what I like so far from what I've window-shopped online. But I also saw some nice bags at the local shops. I might just opt them.

Key-Per Frame Clutch $79.00
Style No. SL2768
If you love quirky prints inspired from decades past, you'll love the bright and cheerful look of our Key-Per Frame Clutch. The printed, coated canvas has a subtle sheen and a colourful, feminine style that we adore.

Material: Coated cotton canvas
Closure: Kiss lock
Interior: No interior pockets
Measurements: 9 1/2" L x 2 1/2"W x 5 1/2'H



Product Code:218259777

Layered 3 dimensional floral design with chunky zip fastening. Complete with metallic clasp wrist strap

L: 12.5cm H: 12.5cm Strap: 19cm



*****

0 comments: