Sunday 3 April 2011

Pick of the Week

I've been looking for nice pair of sandals and clutch and I reckon these two just meet my criteria. They're all from nine west.. affordable. I just have to go to the outlet store so I can get a much better price. One need not be Maritime Lawyer to be able to afford these items. Oh, I so love the clutch.



Helm

The perfect mix of casual and classy, these sandals are a perfect addition to your transseasonal wardrobe, updated in Gold and Black they feature contrasting ankle strap.
Fabric: Leather
Heel: 4.5cm
Release: DECEMBER


Party Box April Shoe Show Small Frame Clutch

This hard case box clutch features applique deatil on front.
Fabric: Satin
Release: MARCH
Length: 16cm
Height: 9cm
Depth: 5cm


*****

1 comments:

billig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.