Thursday 20 January 2011

Casual Shoes...

or something like that...

We've an event to attend to next month and although it is a formal event I don't want to be really wearing formal shoes. I prefer shoes that can be worn in casual and formal affair and at the same time can be worn to work.

Tawny $139.95 Leather open toe wedge with knot feature. Wedge height:7cm


Daiquiri $109.95 Two tone leather high heel with buckle feature. Heel height: 9cm. Please note: Black White Stripe is Fabric

In my area, it's hard to find shoes that I really like considering the comfort, durability and style (in that order) that are worth my money. Sometimes, it is easier to find weight loss pills that work than finding the right shoes. Thanks to the net, I can have my pick before I torture my feet.

*****

0 comments: