Saturday 2 October 2010

Positive Comment

We were at the shops this morning with Jens with me. Just doing a little bit of retail therapy. Jens was really talkative when we are the shops. We frequent it almost every weekend. When we were queueing at the counter to pay because I bought more than 10 items, the lady at the counter offered the person next to me to come first so she's not hussled waiting for us. This lady then said to me "I have to tell you ma'am, your little boy talks really well. It's nice to listen to him talk. He'll do well in school." I have to say thank you several times and couldn't stop grinning.

I'm glad to hear it really. It's not the first compliment that we get but it's always nice to hear that people recognise or hear how clever my little boy is.

And talking of which, I'm always geared up to prepare for his future everytime I get talk about school. with education, I always believed there's no early time to prepare for stuff like lsat prep courses. I know, I have more research to do and I'm talking my time.

*****

0 comments: