Friday 4 December 2009

Marry Me?


I didn’t see the movie The Proposal in the cinema. So I waited for almost 3 months (if my memory serves me right) for the DVD release but I didn’t buy it either when it was out. I just rented one last night (overnight for new releases).

I enjoyed it although there seems to be not enough romantic or life changing scenes to make them realise that they love each other at the end. I know it’s a movie length not a life time. It didn’t fall short of my expectation as I didn’t have any. I just want to see more moments of Margaret and Andrew together. Well, I suppose seeing each other naked was enough or is it not?

I realised that since the movie is not just focused on the two of them but also with his family and the lack of it on Margaret’s side. I think it is sweet that she realised how special he is from his family and friends. When she realised it, it reminded her the feelings of being loved and having a family. Not just your typical rom-com, I would say.

I think Sandra Bullock is really sexy in the movie. And I love the Louboutin pumps she’s wearing on the poster.

Looking back, there are lots of scenes that I like. And I might buy a copy of the DVD in addition to my collection of light rom-com movies.

Talking of shopping, I haven’t bought any Christmas gifts yet (I think, laptop would be out of the picture). I’m planning on buying presents from New South Wales on our holiday.

*****

0 comments: