Thursday 26 November 2009

Passementerie

It was the first time I saw the term Passementerie – shoes in the shoeblog.com. Although, I claim that I am a shoeaholic my knowledge and know-how on shoes is very limited. I just love buying shoes. Make it simple. I love spending.

I digress, again.

I always like dresses or tops with Passementerie but with shoes? Oh, I only have positive words. I so so so like them.

Who wouldn’t like these? I’m not really sure if they are feet friendly but they sure look gorgeous. These are Louboutin.


And these are Martinez Valera “Olivia”

When I read reviews and raves on exy shoes, I wish to own a pair but deep down that will never happen. I’m too cheap-stakes to buy them. Unlike my husband who just bought a new tv if if we already have tvs at home. I am never with how Big Boys and their toys work.

*****

0 comments: