Saturday 10 October 2009

Functional Elegant Dresses

I like dVB styles. Simple but very elegant, for me that is. This is Elle McPherson donning the dVB in four occasions.


Victoria Beckham's Frocks
Victoria Beckham's sinking her fashion claws even deeper into the designing pie by adding a range of evening dresses to her dVb jeans range. Gulp.

Her frock-wearing history is colourful indeed. In fact, sometimes she wears things that, well, leave us mystified.

Will frocks like this one influence her own designs?

I'm not a Posh fan, just an admirer of her creation just like admiring some of the acne products that I wish I can try on if I got zits. Lol.
*****

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nce Blog The Collection was Royal for More new collection please visit Sexyher Dresses. cocktail dresses