Saturday 27 June 2009

My New Watch

I mentioned in my previous post about the Danish watch. We were not planning to buy me any. But ever since we first hit the shops, I’ve been looking at the displays. I don’t need one as I’ve already got one (infact, my presents to my family are watches) but there are cutsies that I like. I told Mcj, I’ll just buy fake. Yeah.

We were wandering around after coffee one day and spotted a display of Danish watch. Mcj’s ancestors are Danish. He then thought of buying his parents watches. We didn’t decided right there and then. We came back the next day. I was sort of upset because I also want one – I was like a spoiled-rotten child. We came back the next day to get one for me. Yayyyy! I was thinking of getting a different brand but I wasn’t given any choice. I was bought it because of principles. But, hey, I like what I got so I don’t mind.

Despite this pretty little thing, it still sadden me to read stories about people with mesothelioma.

0 comments: