Sunday 24 January 2016

A Little Reward

I have been quite productive this weekeend.  I have so many little projects around the house that I wanted and needed to get done.  They're something that I can live for a little while longer without doing but to some extent are stressing me when I see them.  I'm sure anyone who's into organising know about this.  I have a long list of things to do and chipping off them feels really great.


I have not planned them exactly to get done this weekend but you know, from time to time I dream that I have enough time to do them.  So, aside from the usualy household chores I was able to sort the Tatapilla's clothes, our hallway cupboard which is our sort-of bathroom cupboard and our pantry.  I have stuff to give away and thrown out a lot of food and tioletries and medication.  Oh well, I suppose it's the downside of working and not having enough time to check the expiry dates of food and medicines.  

As I felt really good about it thatvI bought myself a little present.  It's something that will require decisions like which guitar string is which.  It's somehing not expensive but very attractive in my opinion. 


What do you think?



0 comments: